Saturday, August 8, 2009

Why do women 40 plus need to share?








As a Cougar women I have fall fashions on my mind. Yes, I have Chanel, Gucci, and Louis Vuitton in my wardrobe and closet. And yes, I have sold a few things on ebay lately, a recessionista I have become. As a Cougar, suddenly wasting money on over priced material things are not that important to me. It is quite crass to be over the top in this economy. Traveling is still a top priority, attending charity events, going out to dinner with friends, and where I live are what really matters in my budget this Fall 2009.

Location, location, location is always important when enjoying one's Bon Vivant lifestyle.
  • Where are there the most jobs?
  • Where are there the most eligible men?
  • Where is the weather fabulous?
  • Where will I spend Christmas this year?
  • All these My friend who is a Costume Designer is packing up for New York City, she has lost her room mate and does not want to give up her LA place.
  • What is she?
  • A Cougar looking to Share.

This Cougar needs a place in New York City:

  • She likes
  • Can afford
  • Is Luxurious and or classy
  • She Shares with a responsible person
  • Is short term

She also needs to find a responsible person to lease her LA place. Like many women 40 plus she has a exciting life however she also needs to go where the money is for her job.

At Cougar Room Mates we ask, "Why do women 40 plus need to share? Because the new economy calls it smart."

If you are a fashionista, jet setter, movie actress, road warrior, newly single women, or just a fun older women saving money makes sense. At Cougar Room Mates we invite you to share your houses for rent, apartments to share, and shares with women 40 plus for free.



1 comment:

DauntlessDave said...

I would LOVE a CougarRoomate.

I'd even understand that she may be dating others.

I don't see a place to post, however, and CougarRoomates never followed me on Twitter so I couldn't send a private message.